|SCUM - Hotfix 0.5.9.35890|
|Date||July 6th, 2021|
SCUM - Hotfix 0.5.9.35890
Hello everyone, happy Tuesday! We have hotfix for you with an important update. Check it out!
Here it is folks! We have heard your feedback and got to work to address a concern that has been troubling us. We started with the first wave of new anti-cheat methods and reprimands. We cannot exactly say what that entails for obvious reasons but you should be having a much better experience.
Remember the more feedback and reports you provide us the better experience we can provide you, so keep them rolling
- Fixed the bug where items in inventory would sometimes overlap.
- Fixed the bug where camo jacket would stay floating when dropped.
- Fixed the bug where sewing kits would still disappear even if the repair action was cancelled.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to do shenanigans with burying items.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to build BB elements on top of cargo drops.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to reignite flares indefinitely.
- Fixed the bug where igniting flares would sometimes cause a crash.
- Fixed the bug where entering photo mod with weapon in hand would bug out your character.
- Fixed the bug where blueprint would recognize items with 0 uses.
- Fixed the bug where you could not jump through windows that recently had fortifications on them.
- Fixed the bug where some items would not get destroyed when reaching 0 usages.
- Fixed the bug where it was not possible to bury items on steeper slopes.
- Fixed the bug where player could move for a while before the cutting interaction.
Quality of Life Additions
- M16A4 folding sights are now repairable with toolbox
- Bonfires and fireplaces can now be crafted with both dirt and clean rags.
- Reduced the range of where you can start defusing suicide puppets.
- Players can now damage signs with melee weapons.
- Hatchets are now repairable with grinding stones.
- Logs will now show traps when activated not every time they deal damage.