The Thievery skill currently only effects lock-picking.
- Increase time per attempt.
- Increased sweet spot size.
- Picking a lock uses one fame point per attempt.
The thievery skill can be leveled up by:
- Performing the lock-picking action.
- Successfully picking a lock will grant additional experience.
The skill level can only be increased if the player has enough points in their dexterity attribute to allow it.
- Basic: 0.5 DEX required
- Medium: 1.5 DEX required
- Advanced: 3.0 DEX required
The thievery skill does not effect:
- Chance to break lockpicks. This is dependent on the type of lockpick you use. Crafted lockpicks are weaker than real lockpicks, and real lockpicks are weaker than advanced lockpicks.