Positive Effects[edit | edit source]
- Holstering and equipping speed.
- Reloading speed.
- Reduced sway at full draw.
- Delayed removal of first-person crosshair while drawn.
Negative Effects[edit | edit source]
- Fame point gain rate is significantly reduced with higher archery skill levels.
Leveling[edit | edit source]
The archery skill can be leveled up by:
- Successfully landing shots on animals, mechanoids, players, and puppets.
- Note: firing arrows at crafted targets does not increase skill level.
- Crafting wooden arrows with stone tips, metal tips, and feathers.
The skill level can only be increased if the player has enough points in their strength attribute to allow it.
- Basic: 0.5 STR required
- Medium: 1.5 STR required
- Advanced: 3.0 STR required
Misconceptions[edit | edit source]
The archery skill does not effect:
- Ability to draw higher draw weight bows. This is dependent on the strength attribute.