THIS IS A TEST PAGE - The actual function of some of these settings is unclear/not true. Further testing and communications with developers will happen before this message is deleted.
|Server Name||The name of your server that will be displayed in server lists online and in game.|
|Server Password||All players expecting to connect to your sever will be required to enter this password before doing so. Includes administrators and whitelisted members.|
|Slots||20||20||100||The maximum number of connected players.|
|WelcomeMess||A message in orange that will be displayed on the bottom left of every players screen when they join.|
|MessageOfTheDay||A message in orange that will be displayed on the bottom left of every players screen at an interval set by "MessageOfTheDayMinutes".|
|MessageOfTheDayMinutes||60||1||-||The time, in minutes, between appearances of "MessageOfTheDay" messages.|
|TimeToRemainInGameAfterLeaveRequest||20||0||-||How long a player will have to wait after choosing to disconnect from the server. If the disconnect is forced, the character will stay visible to other players for this amount of time. Commonly used to prevent logging off during combat.|
|MaxAllowedAnimalsInWorld||20||0||100||The cumulative number of animals rendered in for all players at any given moment.|
|MaxAllowedBirdsInWorld||20||0||100||The cumulative number of birds rendered in for all players at any given moment.|
|MaxAllowedSentriesInWorld||-1||0||86||The cumulative number of sentries rendered in for all players at any given moment.|
|MaxAllowedVehiclesInWorld||32||0||64||Natural vehicle spawns will be disabled when the number of vehicles on the map exceeds this number. This includes vehicles spawned in with administrator commands. Sledges are not counted as vehicles.|
|MaxAllowedDronesInWorld||15||0||100||How many drones can be active at one time. This number includes drones that are traveling between players.|
|MaxAllowedZombiesInWorld||64||0||500||How many puppets can be rendered in by all players at any given moment. This number will never be exceeded, regardless of "MaxAllowedWildPuppetsInWorld", "MaxAllowedExteriorPuppetsInWorld", and "MaxAllowedInteriorPuppetsInWorld" settings.|
|MaxAllowedWildPuppetsInWorld||64||0||500||How many puppets can be rendered outside of points of interest. This number will never exceed that set by "MaxAllowedZombiesInWorld", and is shared in a non-prioritized manner with "MaxAllowedExteriorPuppetsInWorld" and "MaxAllowedInteriorPuppetsInWorld".|
|MaxAllowedExteriorPuppetsInWorld||64||0||500||How many puppets can be rendered inside of points of interest, but outside of buildings. This number will never exceed that set by "MaxAllowedZombiesInWorld", and is shared in a non-prioritized manner with "MaxAllowedWildPuppetsInWorld" and "MaxAllowedInteriorPuppetsInWorld".|
|MaxAllowedInteriorPuppetsInWorld||64||0||500||How many puppets can be rendered inside of points of interest, inside of buildings. This number will never exceed that set by "MaxAllowedZombiesInWorld", and is shared in a non-prioritized manner with "MaxAllowedWildPuppetsInWorld" and "MaxAllowedExteriorPuppetsInWorld".|
|Culture||en||The language of the server.|
|StartTimeOfTheDay||8||0||24||The time of day set after a server restart. Uses 24-hour time.|
|TimeOfTheDaySpeed||1||0.25||2.95||The time of day speed multiplier. Divide 6 by your chosen value to find how long your day will be in hours. IE: If you chose a value of 3, you would have a 2h day. (6 / 3 = 2)|
|MaxPing||255||A player with a ping at or above this value will not be able to connect to the server. Any player that is already connected and passes this value will be kicked from the server.|
|TimeBetweenEventsMin||60||At least this many minutes must pass before another cargo drop will take place. This is the time between cargo drop announcements.|
|TimeBetweenEventsMax||90||After this much time, in minutes, a cargo drop will be forced to happen. This is the amount of time after the previous announcement.|
|CargoDropFallDelay||60||The cargo drop will wait this many seconds after the announcement before starting to fall.|
|CargoDropFallDuration||60||The amount of seconds from beginning of cargo drop fall, to its landing.|
|CargoDropSelfDestructTime||1200||How long, in seconds, before the cargo drop will explode after landing.|
|SteamIDs can be found using the #ListPlayers command, or by entering the users steam name on SteamID.io|
|Reserved Players List||Commonly used as a VIP list. Any players added to this list will be able to kick a random player and join the server.|
|Admin Access||Any player added to this list will have full access to all # administrator commands.|
|Ban List||Any player added to this list will no longer be able to join the server.|
|Exclusive Join List||Adding any player to this list will turn the server into a "whitelist" server. Afterword, players not on this list will be denied access to the server.|
|SpawnerGroupsExpirationTimeInMin||1||?||?||Respawn time of items on the ground in minutes. IMPORTANT: You have to be at leat 50 m away from the spawn, otherwise not item will spawn|
|SpawnerProbabilityMultiplier||1||How fast will items respawn in open areas|
|ExamineSpawnerProbabilityMultiplier||1||How fast will items respawn after another player looted|
|SentryDamageMultiplier||1||In- or decreaes damage of the sentries|
|ZombieDamageMultiplier||1||In- or decrease damage of the zombies|
|HumanToHumanDamageMultiplier||2||A multiplier of the base non-melee damage from player to player.|
|H.ToH.ThrowingDamageMultiplier||2||A multiplier of the base thrown object damage from player to player.|
|HumanToHumanArmedMeleeDamageMultiplier||2||A multiplier of the base melee weapon damage from player to player.|
|HumanToHumanUnarmedMeleeDamageMultiplier||2||A multiplier of the base unarmed melee damage from player to player.|
|BlueprintsAutoDestroyTime||21600||The decay time, in minutes, of crafted/placed items. IE: Chests, walls, cabins, traps...|
|AllowSectorRespawn||If disabled, players will no longer have the option to "sector" spawn after death.|
|AllowShelterRespawn||If disabled, players will no longer have the option to "shelter" spawn after death.|
|AllowSquadmateRespawn||If disabled, players will no longer have the option to "squad" spawn after death.|
|RandomLocationPrice||25||0||-||How many fame points spawning in a random location will cost the player.|
|SectorLocationPrice||50||0||-||How many fame points spawning in a chosen sector will cost the player.|
|ShelterLocationPrice||75||0||-||How many fame points spawning on a crafted shelter will cost the player.|
|SquadLocationPrice||100||0||-||How many fame points spawning on a squad member will cost the player.|
|RandomInitialTime||0||0||-||How long after their first death, in seconds, the player will have to wait before being able to respawn at a random location on the map.|
|SectorInitialTime||15||0||-||How long after their first death, in seconds, the player will have to wait before being able respawn in a sector of their choice.|
|ShelterInitialTime||30||0||-||How long after their first death, in seconds, the player will have to wait before being able to respawn on a crafted shelter or bed.|
|SquadInitialTime||60||0||-||How long after their first death, in seconds, the player will have to wait before being able to respawn on a squad member.|
|RandomCooldownTime||0||0||-||Additional penalty time, in seconds, added to the "random" respawn option after subsequent deaths. This value is added to the previous wait time, every time the player dies.|
|SectorCooldownTime||15||0||-||Additional penalty time, in seconds, added to the "sector" respawn option after subsequent deaths. This value is added to the previous wait time, every time the player dies.|
|ShelterCooldownTime||30||0||-||Additional penalty time, in seconds, added to the "shelter" respawn option after subsequent deaths. This value is added to the previous wait time, every time the player dies.|
|SquadCooldownTime||60||0||-||Additional penalty time, in seconds, added to the "squad" respawn option after subsequent deaths. This value is added to the previous wait time, every time the player dies.|
|RandomCooldownResetMultiplier||0||0||-||"RandomCooldownTime" multiplied by "RandomCooldownResetMultiplier" = how many seconds will have to elapse before the penalty time on the "random" respawn option will be reset to default.|
|SectorCooldownResetMultiplier||1.25||0||-||"SectorCooldownTime" multiplied by "SectorCooldownResetMultiplier" = how many seconds will have to elapse before the penalty time on the "sector" respawn option will be reset to default.|
|ShelterCooldownResetMultiplier||1.5||0||-||"ShelterCooldownTime" multiplied by "ShelterCooldownResetMultiplier" = how many seconds will have to elapse before the penalty time on the "shelter" respawn option will be reset to default.|
|SquadCooldownResetMultiplier||2||0||-||"SquadCooldownTime" multiplied by "SquadCooldownResetMultiplier" = how many seconds will have to elapse before the penalty time on the "squad" respawn option will be reset to default.|
|DarknessIntensityMultiplier||1||0.1||-||A multiplier of how dark the servers nights will be.|
|AllowFirstperson||If disabled, player perspective will be locked to third person (Camera behind the player). If both perspective options are disabled, players can enter both perspectives.|
|AllowThirdperson||If disabled, player perspective will be locked to first person (Camera in the head). If both perspective options are disabled, players can enter both perspectives.|
|AllowCrosshair||If disabled, crosshairs drawn on the screen will not be shown.|
|AllowGlobalChat||If disabled, players will not be able to use server-wide, global text chat.|
|AllowLocalChat||If disabled, players will not be able to use local/vicinity text chat.|
|AllowSquadChat||If disabled, players will not be able to use squad-only text chat.|
|AllowMapScreen||If disabled, players will not be able to view the world map (M).|
|SquadMemberCountAtIntLvl1||2||0||-||This value chooses how many members a squad can have with a squad leader who has an INT level of at least 1.0.|
|SquadMemberCountAtIntLvl2||4||0||-||This value chooses how many members a squad can have with a squad leader who has an INT level of at least 2.0.|
|SquadMemberCountAtIntLvl3||6||0||-||This value chooses how many members a squad can have with a squad leader who has an INT level of at least 3.0.|
|SquadMemberCountAtIntLvl4||8||0||-||This value chooses how many members a squad can have with a squad leader who has an INT level of at least 4.0.|
|SquadMemberCountAtIntLvl5||10||0||-||This value chooses how many members a squad can have with a squad leader who has an INT level of at least 5.0.|
Updates to categorize
- Multiplier applied to the initial amount of gas in a gas station. 1.0 is default parameter(25 liters
- Multiplier applied to the maximum amount of gas in a gas station. 1.0 is default(150 liters).
- Multiplier applied to how long it takes for gas stations to be replenished. 1.0 is default(every 2 minutes)
- Multiplier applied to an amount of gas in a gas station that is replenished every replenish interval. 1.0 is default(1 liter).
- Added a new config that allows to set respawn cost multipliers according to a number of squadmembers (online squadmembers).
- Added a new config that allows enabling/disabling base building on the server.
- Added a new config that allows limiting the number of squad members in squads.
- Added a new config that allows enabling/disabling coma feature.We have also added a new config that allows server owners to limit what part of the map is actually playable.
- You can utilize this by going to the new setting in dashboard [SCUM.WorldSettings]. There you will see these parameters:
- CustomMapActive=0/1 (default is 0)
- CustomMapHeight=6Custom map active enables/disables this feature. Custom map center X/Y sets the centre (co-ordinates) of the new playable zone, while Width/Height sets how big the new zone will be (in kilometers). There is also a new command #ReloadCustomMapConfig that lets you turn the custom map on/off and the size of it, without the need of restarting the server. Make sure to wait at least 30sec so the server updates the new setting before entering the command.
- in SereverSettings you have new parameters:
- VotingDuration=60 - How long is it possible to vote for in seconds
- AnnouncementDuration=10 - How long before vote goes into action in seconds
- PlayerMinimalConsentPercentage=0.4 - Percentage of people needed to pass the vote (0.2 is 20%, 1 is 100% and so on)
- in SereverSettings you have new parameters:
- NEW - [SCUM.KillBox]
- ElectricalDoorUnlockFailureAssistanceBonus=0.25 - Time added in seconds on every consecutive failure of the electric door defusal inside Killbox.
- GoldLockZapperDamageModifier=1.0 - Modification of the gold lock zapper damage inside Killbox.
- LockProtectionDamageMultiplier=1.0 - Modification of the damage on zappers (excluding killbox zappers)
- MaxNumberOfDaysVehicleInactivity=10.0 - Number of days that a vehicle has to be inactive before it gets destroyed.
- CommitSuicideInitialTime=0 - Initial wait time before 'Commit Suicide' option becomes available
- CommitSuicideCooldownTime=60 -Penalty wait time applied to 'Commit Suicide' option after each use
- CommitSuicideCooldownResetMultiplier=1.25 -Amount of time required for the penalty to reset for 'Commit Suicide' option
- NEW - [SCUM.KillBox]
- PVE SafeZones:
- Something new you should find in your server settings is a section dedicated to Custom PvE Zones.
- They work similar to how you setup custom zones to play in. Set your X and Y coordinates where the center of the zone will be, set the radius of the zone, determine which types of damage do you want to block or allow, and give your zone a cool name!
- Server needs to be restarted after each change .
- The following damages can be blocked or allowed:
- Boxing Damage,
- Melee Weapon Damage,
- Throwing Damage,
- Projectile Damage,
- Explosive Damage (including vehicle explosions and suicide puppet explosions)
- Damage to Bases
- Damage to Vehicles.
- And yes you can setup each zone differently.
- PVE SafeZones:
- Update 03-02-21
- Server owners can now choose to disable lethal traps/mines on the server.
- Update 06-15-21
- EnableLockedLootContainers=1 / 0 (If this setting is set to 1 lockers in the world will be locked and players will need to either lockpick them or open them by force and if it's set to 0 all lockers will be unlocked and they will be free to search, this dose not include cargo drops whatever setting is set to cargo drop will always be locked)
- DisableBaseBuilding=0 / 1 (It was already functional and in the game but it wasn't shown in the ServerSettings.ini) (If commands are set to 0 players will be able to build BB elements and if it's set to 1 BB element's will not be able to get placed)
- Hellriders Update
- Added a new server setting:
- This setting will separate the actual Metabolism simulation time from the world time. So in cases of servers that run faster day and night cycles the Metabolism simulation can now be set to follow the world time or run slower. Default value is 3.84.
- Kill logs now record everything properly.
- Admin drones will now see motorbike owners when hovering over them.
- OpenInventory on vehicles with drones should now work all over the vehicle
- Added a new server setting:
|Hellriders Update||BodySimulationSpeed added|
|Update 06-15-21||EnableLockedLootContainers Added
|Update 03-02-21||Server owners can now choose to disable lethal traps/mines on the server.|
|Update 02-05-21||PVE SafeZones Added|
|Update 12-21-20||Killbox Config Added
|Update 10-30-20||VotingDuration added
|Update 08-21-20||Custom Map configs added
set respawn cost added
enable/disable base building added
num squad members added
enable/disable coma feature
|Update 06-25-20||InitialAmountMultiplier added