|A recurve bow is a bow with limbs that curve away from the archer when unstrung. A recurve bow stores more energy and delivers energy more efficiently than the equivalent straight-limbed bow, giving a greater amount of energy and speed to the arrow.|
A recurve bow is a bow with limbs that curve away from the archer when unstrung. A recurve bow stores more energy and delivers energy more efficiently than the equivalent straight-limbed bow, giving a greater amount of energy and speed to the arrow. A recurve will permit a shorter bow than the simple straight limb bow for a given arrow energy and this form was often preferred by archers in environments where long weapons could be cumbersome, such as in brush and forest terrain, or while on horseback.
Procurement[edit | edit source]
Recurve bows can be found in most non-military areas.
Draw Details[edit | edit source]
Bow draw speed is dependent on the archery skill and the hold time depends on the players strength.
- All recurve bows take 1.0 seconds to pull to a full draw, except when the player has no archery skill, the draw will take an additional 0.5 seconds counting that the full draw can be made.
The sway that occurs when the player struggles to maintain a full draw on the bow is decreased as the archery skill in increased.
The duration a player can hold a full draw before the arrow is automatically released is dependent on both the archery skill and the players strength.
- Below are charts displaying, per bow draw weight, the correlation between these attributes.
- Essentially, every 1 pound of weight reduces hold duration by 0.1 seconds, and every increase of 1.0 in strength increases hold duration by 1.5 seconds.
Admin Commands[edit | edit source]
Click the icon to copy the command to clipboard
- Scorpion 40# - #SpawnItem BPC_Recurve_Bow_40
- Cobra 50# - #SpawnItem BPC_Recurve_Bow_50
- Kodiak 60# - #SpawnItem BPC_Recurve_Bow_60
- Predator 70# - #SpawnItem BPC_Recurve_Bow_70
- Mohawk 80# - #SpawnItem BPC_Recurve_Bow_80
- Blackhawk 90# - #SpawnItem BPC_Recurve_Bow_90
- Ballista 100# - #SpawnItem BPC_Recurve_Bow_100
See Also[edit | edit source]