|9x19mm is a cartridge that was designed and introduced in 1902 by the Germans. The 9x19mm is the world's most popular and widely used military handgun and submachinegun cartridge. "If you seek peace, prepare for war". Used in: TEC01 M9, MP5.|
|Weight||0.2kg per stack|
The 9×19mm is a firearms cartridge that was designed by Georg Luger and introduced in 1902 by the German weapons manufacturer DWM for their Luger semi-automatic pistol.
These rounds can be found in military locations around the map in random stack sizes, or in boxes of 30.
Crafting this ammunition requires medium rifle skill. 5 rounds are produced each time the recipe is crafted.
Below are the ingredients required to craft this ammunition:
- 1x Metal Scrap of any kind.
- 15 portions of Gun Powder.
- 1 portion of a Lead Plate.
- 5 uses of any Tool Box.
Click the icon to copy the command to clipboard
- 5 Rounds - #SpawnItem Cal_9mm_5_Bullets
- 20 Rounds - #SpawnItem Cal_9mm
- 30 Round Box - #SpawnItem Cal_9mm_AmmoboxClosed