|The 7.62x54mmR is a rimmed rifle cartridge developed by the Russian Empire and introduced as a service cartridge in 1891. Used in: SVD|
|Weight||0.4kg per stack|
The 7.62×54mmR is a rimmed rifle cartridge developed by the Russian Empire and introduced as a service cartridge in 1891. Originally designed for the bolt-action Mosin–Nagant rifle, it was used during the late Tsarist era and throughout the Soviet period to the present day. The cartridge remains one of the few standard-issue rimmed cartridges still in military use and has the longest service life of all military-issued cartridges in the world.
The 7.62×54mmR is the oldest cartridge still in regular combat service with several major armed forces in the world. In 2011, the cartridge reached 120 years in service. As of December 2013 the 7.62×54mmR is mainly used in designated marksman/sniper rifles like the Dragunov sniper rifle, SV-98 and machine guns like the PKM.
These rounds can be found in military locations around the map in random stack sizes, or in boxes of 30.
Crafting this ammunition requires medium rifle skill. 5 rounds are produced each time the recipe is crafted.
Below are the ingredients required to craft this ammunition:
- 1x Metal Scrap of any kind.
- 15 portions of Gun Powder.
- 1 portion of a Lead Plate.
- 5 uses of any Tool Box.
Click the icon to copy the command to clipboard
- 20 Rounds - #SpawnItem Cal_7_62x54mmR
- TR 20 Rounds - #SpawnItem Cal_7_62x54mmR_TR
- AP 20 Rounds - #SpawnItem Cal_7_62x54mmR_AP
- 20 Round Box - #SpawnItem Cal_7_62x54mmR_Ammobox
- Empty Casing - #SpawnItem Cal7_62x54mmR_Empty
- Open Ammunition Box - #SpawnItem Cal_7_62x54mmR_Ammobox