|12 Gauge Shell|
|A shotgun shell is a self-contained cartridge typically loaded with multiple metallic "shot", which are small, generally spherical projectiles. Used in: TEC01 490.|
|Weight||0.5kg per stack|
A shotgun shell is a self-contained cartridge often loaded with multiple metallic "shot", which are small, generally spherical projectiles. This shell consists of a plastic tube filled with 8 shot, mounted on a brass base holding a primer.
These rounds can be found in military locations around the map in random stack sizes, or in boxes of 20.
Crafting this ammunition requires medium rifle skill. 5 rounds are produced each time the recipe is crafted.
Below are the ingredients required to craft this ammunition:
- 1x Metal Scrap of any kind.
- 15 portions of Gun Powder.
- 5 portion of a Lead Plate.
- 5 uses of any Tool Box.
- 1 portion of Paper
Click the icon to copy the command to clipboard
- 5 Rounds - #SpawnItem 12_Gauge_5pcs
- 20 Rounds - #SpawnItem 12_Gauge
- 20 Round Box - #SpawnItem 12_Gauge_Ammobox_Closed