|Cal .30-06 Bullet|
|The cal .30-06 cartridge was introduced in 1906 and later standardized. It remained in use until the early 1980's. The cartridge was designed when shots of 1,000 yards (914.4m) were expected.|
|Crafting Skill||Survival (Advanced)|
The .30-06 cartridge (pronounced "thirty-aught-six") was introduced to the United States Army in 1906 and later standardized; it remained in use until the late 1970s. The ".30" refers to the caliber of the bullet in inches. The "06" refers to the year the cartridge was adopted, 1906. It replaced the .30-03, 6mm Lee Navy, and .30-40 Krag cartridges. The .30-06 remained the U.S. Army's primary rifle and machine gun cartridge for nearly 50 years before being replaced by the 7.62×51mm and 5.56×45mm, both of which remain in current service. It remains a very popular sporting round, with ammunition produced by all major manufacturers.
These rounds can be found in military locations around the map in random stack sizes.
Crafting this ammunition requires an advanced survival skill. 5 rounds are produced each time the recipe is crafted.
|Gun Powder||15 Portions|
|Lead Plate||5 Portions|
|Tool Box||5 Uses|
Eight rounds can be manually loaded into an M1 clip by choosing "Load Ammo" after dragging the rounds onto it.
- Note: Exactly eight rounds must be loaded using this method.
- Alternatively, the player can choose "Chamber" after dragging the ammunition onto the in-hand rifle.
With rounds and an empty clip in the inventory, the player can use the reload key (R) to load the clip and insert it into the rifle.
- Note: You do not need to a minimum of eight rounds using this method.
- Once the clip is in the rifle, rounds can be continually reloaded into it until the clip is empty.
- When the clip is emptied by firing all of the rounds, the empty clip will be dropped onto the ground.
|Cal 7.62x63mm Bullet (5 Rounds)||#SpawnItem #SpawnItem Cal30-06_5_Bullets|
|Cal .30-06 Bullet (20 Rounds)||#SpawnItem Cal30-06|
Boxes of .30-06 ammunition can be found in crates and pallets in military areas.
A box of ammunition can be opened by right-clicking the box and choosing "Unpack".
- Unpacking a box of ammunition will produce a single piece of paper and one 20 rounds stack of ammunition.
|Cal .30-06 Ammunition Box||#SpawnItem Cal30-06_Ammobox_Closed|